This website www.AirHeat.ca and its contents are the exclusive property of Air Heat Inc.
www.AirHeat.ca (“Air Heat”), is a service of Air Heat
Head Office located at:
1199 Fewster Drive
- Air Heat does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements (collectively, the “Materials”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this web site (the “Service”), nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service (the “Products”).
- You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk.
- The service and the materials are provided by Air Heat on an “as is” basis, and Air Heat expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials and products. In no event shall Air Heat be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products. Air Heat encourages you to exercise discretion while browsing the Internet using this site. The site may direct you to sites containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Air Heat makes no representations concerning any endeavor to review the content of sites listed in the directory or any of the Materials, and Air Heat is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in sites listed in the directory or in the Materials.
- Air Heat is not the publisher or author of any of the works posted by the Topic Managers, Contributing Editors or writers or members or other persons.
- Air Heat does not screen any work for content.
- All persons placing material on the site are legally and ethically responsible for their work – writings, files, pictures, or any other work – posted or transmitted using any of Air Heat’s services including, but not limited to: email, conferencing, the World Wide Web, USENET, or any other service that allows interaction or dissemination of information.
- In posting works on Air Heat, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent, and trademark), the right to privacy, the right not to be libeled or slandered. Anyone wishing to post a copyrighted work on Air Heat, is responsible for obtaining the copyright holder’s permission first.
- In posting a work via any service offered by Air Heat, you authorize any member of the public who has access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links to your work or reposting it among conference areas to which the author has access, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless permission has been given. Subject to any agreement between Air Heat and the content provider regarding the copyright of original work posted by a member of the public or other content provider, Air Heat becomes the owner of all electronic data via posted articles, discussions, etc. and does not allow reproduction of this work unless specifically granted to an individual or organization for a one time use, and Air Heat is cited as the owner. You alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages.
- You further agree not to use Air Heat to send or post on message boards, any message(s) or material that is not in accord with the Air Heat Code of Acceptable Use or that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances. Air Heat reserves the right to delete any such material from the site. Copies of the Air Heat Code of Acceptable Use may be obtained from the company on request to
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee of Air Heat. You further agree not to use an inappropriate user name of any kind. If you do happen to choose an alias that a person, group, or organization deems inappropriate, you will be asked to consider changing it. If you feel that it has no inappropriate connotations, then Air Heat will review both parties’ cases and make a final and binding judgment.
- You agree not to post or use Air Heat to distribute or send any illegal material of any kind, including but not limited to, illegal material in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting content or participating in any form of discussion with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed to in writing, it is agreed that by submitting content to any part of Air Heat, including, but not limited to: message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant Air Heat, and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that the holder of any rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use.
- Air Heat is not responsible for any material and/or data obtained through downloading or other means, which may be responsible for any damage to your computer system, data, or any personal objects. Air Heat cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided on the site by Air Heat staff, Topic Managers, writers, artists, Contributing Editors, or other persons or members. Air Heat is not responsible for the content or links to the content of the Internet, World Wide Web, FTP sites, USENET, or any other service that is outside of the Air Heat web site. Air Heat takes no responsibility for the quality, suitability, functionality, or legality of any site which may be linked to or from Air Heat. If Air Heat permits members to post classified ads, Air Heat takes no responsibility in the accuracy of the content or suitability of these.
2. Copyright © Air Heat
- The Air Heat© trademark and the figurative trademarks related to Air Heat that are displayed on this website are registered trademarks and are the exclusive property of Air Heat, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, its members, its suppliers or its distributors and are protected under the applicable trademarks legislation and regulations in Canada and in the world. The trademarks and figurative trademarks which are not the property or Air Heat are the property of their respective owners.
- No element of this website shall be interpreted as creating, implicitly or expressly, a licence or a right of use or of duplication of any and all trademark, except with the express written consent of Air Heat or of any other party susceptible to own any such trademark. Air Heat enforces its intellectual property rights to the full extent prescribed by law.
- We invite you to consult the hyperlinks in this website, which allow you to access various pages of this website or to websites owned by third parties.
- The hyperlinks allowing access to websites owned by third parties are supplied for informative purposes only. Air Heat does not have any control on these websites and is not responsible of their contents. Air Heat declines any and all liability in relation with the contents or in relation with any representation or information contained in any and all website owned by any third party and accessible by hyperlink.
- Unless indicated otherwise, the presence, on this website, of one or many hyperlinks to access a website owned by a third party must under no circumstances be interpreted as an endorsement, by Air Heat, of any representation or information contained on any such website or as a partnership or affiliation with the owner of any such website.
5. Correction of errors
- The products and articles displayed on this website are products and articles offered for sale in Canada by Air Heat and its subsidiaries, affiliates, members or business partners. Air Heat uses its best efforts to provide an accurate description of the products or articles offered for sale. Air Heat does not guarantee the exactitude, completeness or reliability of these descriptions, including any indication related to the price of a product or of an article. Air Heat declines any liability for any and all inaccuracy, error or omission in the information contained on this website in relation with the products and articles offered for sale by Air Heat, including their prices. Air Heat reserves the right to make any changes at any time and without notice. The information related to these products and articles may be changed, replaced or deleted at any time and without notice by Air Heat.
- Air Heat declines any liability for any inaccuracy, error or omission in relation with the tips, advice and projects contained on this website or in relation with any delay in their transmission or delivery. The information included on this website is the best we could obtain on all the subjects covered. Air Heat, its subsidiaries, affiliates, members and business partners decline any and all liability for any direct or indirect bodily or material injury which could result from work initiated and based on the directions contained on this website or resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on this website.
6. No liability
- Air Heat DOES NOT GIVE ANY GUARANTEE OR WARRANTIES AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY DECLARATION OR REPRESENTATION ON THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS SUPPLIED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, NAMELY ANY IMPLICIT WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, OWNERSHIP, QUANTITIES OR AGAINST FORGERY.
- Air Heat, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIALES, MEMBERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY CAUSED TO THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE, TO HIS COMPUTER OR TO HIS DATA, OR FOR ANY OTHER INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SUSTAINED IN DIRECT OR INDIRECT RELATION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND AS SUCH, Air Heat, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIALES, MEMBERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS DECLINE ANY SUCH LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY DELAY OF EXECUTION OR OF TRANSMISSION. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AT THE USER’S RISKS.
- Air Heat cannot guarantee security, but reasonable steps are taken in an effort to maintain security on the system. If you feel security has been breached, please bring up your concerns with a Air Heat staff member. If Air Heat suspects that an account may be in use by someone who is not authorized by the account holder, Air Heat may temporarily disable that account. Air Heat reserves the right to reject material, remove material from the site, refuse service to anyone and to cancel an account at any time in it’s sole and absolute discretion.
Air Heat Copyright © 2012 Air Heat All Rights Reserved.
For questions or comments regarding this policy contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-361-4652.