Air Heat Has Been A Leading HVAC Wholesale Distributor in Ontario Since 1956!
Now A Second-Generation Family-Owned And Operated Business, Air Heat Has Growing Customer Base of Over 1,500 Contractors And Employs Over 45 People In Their Head Office, Branches, Distribution Centres, And Home Comfort Training Centre.
The Air Heat Single Source Advantage
We’ve been helping successful contractors for over 60 years. Our reputation for dependable quality products is backed by outstanding customer service from all of our employees. We are launching a range of new business development tools to keep our contractors and dealers ahead of the competition. Sign up for our new contractor communications here or drop into one of our branches to learn more about:
- Armstrong Air and Ducane
- The superior Armstrong Air product line representing a true Dealer dedicated brand designed for the demanding professional
- Ducane Air Conditioning and Heating Product line and Allied Commercial products
- Extensive inventory, fast order processing, reasonable pricing, and frequent “Hot Buy” specials keeps contractors coming back for dependable HVAC solutions and satisfied customer referrals.
- Three branches in Toronto and Distribution centres in Ottawa and London with our own fleet of delivery vehicles providing full customer support.
- Knowledgeable and helpful customer service people with decades of HVAC product expertise and technical sales support.
- Fully-equipped Home Comfort Training Center with comprehensive calendar of HVAC business, sales, and technical training courses.
As our industry grows and evolves over time, Air Heat Supplies alone with our many reputable suppliers will continue to adapt and make the best level of support and service to our customers. Our dedication to this industry and our customers has been Air Heat Supplies family direction for generations. Over sixty years in business is a testament to that.
History & Heritage
From its start in Toronto in 1956, G&M Heating Supplies Ltd. has been a family-owned wholesale distribution company serving southern Ontario HVAC contractors.
In May 1996, G&M Heating Supplies Ltd. acquired Air Heat Supplies from the Olsen Furnace Company. With the original Toronto location kept as a branch, a new 40,000 sq. ft. Mississauga head office was opened under the name Air Heat Supplies, A Division of G&M Heating Supplies Ltd. A third Scarborough location was opened in 2004.
A Distribution Center was opened in Ottawa in the summer of 2008. Two years later, a 2,000 sq. ft. Home Comfort Training Center was opened near the Head Office in Mississauga. Offering a regular calendar of technical, sales, and third party vendor training courses, this cutting edge facility also provides hands-on training using fully operational HVAC, IAQ and Hydronic systems. In December 2011, a distribution center was opened in London to better serve south-western Ontario contractors.
Now a second-generation family-owned and operated business, Air Heat has a growing customer base of over 1,500 contractors.
Air Heat has always provided a one-stop contractor experience with one of the largest HVAC/IAQ parts and supplies inventories in Ontario. In addition to the full line of Armstrong Air and Ducane residential and light commercial HVAC products, Air Heat sources products from over 75 leading suppliers, including Honeywell, White Rodgers, Samsung, Alltemp, Canadian General Filters, Aprilaire, & IPEX.
- We treat customers with respect, courtesy, and a smile.
- We work hard with a positive attitude and determination.
- We work as a team with mutual respect and tolerance.
- Our showrooms are organized and presented to maximize contractor productivity.
- We believe in honesty and integrity in everything that we do.
- Our open door policy encourages us to ask questions, give suggestions and ideas, and make continuous improvements.