Flexibility and Quality You Can Count On
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s packaged rooftop units are powerful for their size and packed with features to handle the most demanding light commercial applications. Numerous factory-installed options offer better reliability, faster installation, and easier service capabilities. That means a better return on your investment with lower equipment, maintenance and labour costs.
American Standard light commercial systems represent the forefront of innovative design. They also represent the input of thousands of contractors, servicers and engineers who’ve helped us improve our designs for ease of installation, serviceability and performance. We help contractors win jobs, we help engineers design more efficient workspaces, and we help businesses keep customers comfortable all year long.
ReliaTel™ Micro Controlled Comfort
With optional ReliaTel™ micro controls, our units provide the highest standards in quality and reliability, ease of service, performance and comfort. Compressor and fan staging, minimum On/Off times, and alternating compressor lead/lag control are standard features. The ReliaTel™ board enables better outside air management by providing demand ventilation capability (CO2 control) and enables low ambient cooling down to 0°F. Built-in self-diagnostic test modes speed installation and service times. A complete family of sensors and wall mount devices are available to complement the capabilities of ReliaTel controls.
Factory Installed Options
The following options ship factory-installed within our standard ship cycle, which is one of the shortest in the industry:
- A stainless steel heat exchanger with a 10-year limited warranty
- Electromechanical or ReliaTel™ micro controls
- Hinged access doors
- Economizers with dry bulb, reference, or comparative enthalpy
- High efficiency motors
- Energy-saving CO2 sensing
- Electric heaters
- Dehumidification (Hot gas reheat)
- Unit disconnect or circuit breakers
- Supply and/or return air smoke detectors
- Phase monitor (3-phase ReliaTel models only)
- GFI convenience outlets
- Factory mounted disconnects
A wide variety of factory installed options offer better reliability, faster installation, increased service capabilities, and a greater return on your investment (ROI).
Commercial Financing Available
- Financing is available for all American Standard commercial models at www.americanstandardleasing.com